Summer Mathematics Fun!

This blog has been created as part of my class requirements for Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers I & II. I am currently enrolled in the DLite Program through Bemidji State University and am working towards my K-6 Elementary Education and Special Education license.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Step At A Time....

Whew!  Well I must admit that weeks one and two of Math 1510/1512 have proven to be a bit more of a challenge to me than I expected.  I know that in most cases I am making things harder than it needs to be.  I need to remember to work through the problems one step at a time, and not try to skip steps that I feel are unnecessary or overlook any information.  I have been reminding myself a lot that this is all a good lesson learned.  As a teacher I need to know how to TEACH...one step at a time, thoroughly and completely!  

No comments:

Post a Comment